Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

Have a look at these Dr not pain full or discharge only

Customer Question

Have a look at these Dr not pain full or discharge only notice these spots today
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hi Dr are u still there can u help?
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 9 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

How old are you?

Male/female?

Do you have any other symptoms?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I'm 34 male no other symptoms no discharge no pain only noticed them today could they be herpes?

That could be herpes.

I suggest you see your primary care MD for an evaluation.

Also, do not engage in any sexual contact until you are seen just to be on the safe side.

Does this make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

What did your doctor have to say about the lesions?

I hope you are doing better.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
hi he said they are fordyce spots is thsi right??

I am glad to hear that your doctor has been able to identify the lesions.

I would feel very comfortable saying that he is correct, that the lesions are NOT herpes but rather fordyce spots -- which are normal and nothing to worry about.

This is great news!

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you can please give me the top rating in all areas. It has been a pleasure to assist you today.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Have a great weekend :)

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I asked for a test but he said herpes lesions are open and right now there is nothing to test - I had a STD check 3 months ago all negative and noticed these spots last week, I used to masturbate a lot and he said they may also be frictional blisters. is this right i dont mind paying a tip for your services. I also asked three dermatologists about this on this website and they all said that its fordyce but I just cant get it out of my head...... I am married for five years and havent slept with anyone in that time but did before

At this point you can get these fears out of your head and believe that the spots are fordyce. In the picture you provided me it was not clear enough to tell the two apart....but now, as I look closer, I am very comfortable with what everyone else is telling you.

It is not something from a sexual encounter before you were married.....

Make sense?

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
HI Dr these are the spots today, do you still think they are fordyce i would just like to get the test done but since the lesions are not open he said there is nothing to test - obviously i am kinda worried, the skin on my penis is darkening but he said that would be due to mastication and to stop?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
they are raised are fordyce spots raised?

Thank you for the additional pictures and information.

Yes. I do believe all your other doctors: These are fordyce spots.

At this point it is clear to me that your anxiety over these spots is out of control.

You should seek help dealing with your emotions on this issue.

Make sense?

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
would herpes always present with open sores as i have checked everywhere and there are none just these spots
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
how do i give a tip checking the website and cant see where to do this.... to be honest you were the only MD to say it could be herpes and it got me very nervous and anxious its just the thought of my wife children etc but just have this feeling in the back of my head that there is somethign wrong
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
how do i seek help for the way i am feeling i just cant get the thought out of my head and it makes me feel so down - i used to be very confident but i dont even feel like going out of my house
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
i spoke to the dr about back pain he did a full consultation but said it was mechanical and going to gym etc has really helped but then i read herpes causes back pain!!!
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hi Dr are u still there?
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 9 months ago.

Would you like me to help you out.

Please let me know.

Regards