dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

Im 26 and past 60 days i began to get an itch on my penis. I

Customer Question

Hi im 26 and for the past 60 days i began to get an itch on my penis. I figured i just hadnt been cleaning it well. It then would get red if i had sex and if i went to sleep without cleaning it would end up really red in the morning. So as long as I clean it takes 2 days for it to go away. However the itchiness although not severe i know its there and there is like this white cream that forms. I am also not circumsized. More recent the hair in my head is shedding i touch my head and 2 3 hairs fall out every time i move it. The same thing happens in my arms. Also on my hand i dont know if its related there a small light patch of irritated skin and kinda white. My watch created it but its the same watch ive worn for years and this has never happened. What could this be?
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  dr abid replied 9 months ago.

Hi there ...

Thank you for your question ...

Please tell me do you have history of unprotected sex ?

Have you had some skin issue in past ?

Regards .