dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

I am not sure if I have herpes or just a normal case of

Customer Question

Hi, I am not sure if I have herpes or just a normal case of breakouts. I do not have any symptoms of itching or fever. I just realised that right on my inner thigh there are small buttons that dried up. Upon further inspection it seemd that the dried up buttons are not going away though. They just remain there.
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: It seems that the buttons re emerge during menstration though, but they are not filled with anything. There may be one or two that are filled with white fluid, but it does not bleed or anything and It has been in the contained in the same area.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. Nair replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. My name is***** and I will do my best to provide a useful input.

Would a photograph of the affected area be possible at your convenience?