Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

I underwent a Jessner's peel more than 72 hours ago.

Customer Question

I underwent a Jessner's peel more than 72 hours ago. This is not my first time and I've had the peel done multiple times before with the same doctor. however this time I have a lot more dark blotchy patches of dry skin on my face that have gone darker in the last couple of days. I consulted the doctor and she said that the dark spots and patches were just dead skin that would peel off. However I am not seeing any peeling so far. I'm only seeing tad bit of peeling at the corner of my mouth. My skin is super dry and I have the patches of dry skin on my cheeks and forehead that look like they should peel off. I usually start peeling from the second day onwards. Why is my peeling delayed this time? I am worried that the patches will just remain if my skin doesn't peel. I am attaching a picture of the skin on my face for your reference.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

do you have any pain?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.