dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

I have patches of dry caloused skin on my upper legs they

Customer Question

I have patches of dry caloused skin on my upper legs they aren't itchy but they are growing and I don't know what they are.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. Nair replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. My name is***** and I will do my best to provide a useful input.

Would a photograph of the affected area be possible at your convenience?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I could provide that, Dr. Nair I am a little worried as to what I am getting into here., I have an appointment with a dermatologist here in Victoria (one of very few in Victoria) and it has taken almost two years to get one. Wouldyou mind if I see it through before I proceed. My appointment is on the 16th Feb. Thank you for your prompt return and I would ask that you do not charge my Visa number for this brief contact.
Maggie Roger
Expert:  Dr. Nair replied 1 year ago.

Sure Maggie no problem - your question stays open as long as you like. We can discuss your problem after that. I think a temporary charge will be put on your credit card - this is only made permanent once you indicate you are happy with our interaction by rating (please note experts are in no way involved with billing). JustAnswer help will address any further concerns you have regarding the billing aspect. Regards.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No response because I have obtained a dermatologist here in Victoria.