dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

Redness on penile shaft. itchyness
, i thought i had

Customer Question

redness on penile shaft. itchyness
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i thought i had masterbated to roughly and caused the problem. The redness is itchy to the touch. checked for bumps, but don't see anything that looks specifically like bumps, other than hair folicles. left side of penis head is a little red and touchy. I'm right handed, and thus thought it was because i was rough in masterbating
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dermatologists generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. Nair replied 10 months ago.

Thank you for requesting me. Would a photograph of the affected area be possible at your convenience?