Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

Is there a virus that has symptoms of a bug bite. My wife

Customer Question

Is there a virus that has symptoms of a bug bite. My wife first gets a slight rash that itches and is hardly visible then it becomes raised with small blister looking things on the top anywhere from one to three of them. We thought it was bugs, but can find no sign of them. Have sprayed and sanitized bedding and clothing. She does have a cold that started about the same time. Should she see a deremotoligist, should I keep with the bug theory or do we have a health problem. These show on extremities and exposed skin. She sleeps next to me and I have yet to show these symptoms.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 11 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

When did this start?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.