Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and health questions answered.
Experience:  General Physician, Family medicine, Internal medicine, all age groups.
88123236

I have had a rash on both feet a decade. It is mostly

Customer Question

Customer: I have had a rash on both feet for over a decade. It is mostly asymptomatic. It has spread to my fingers in the joint areas and I am really annoyed because I have not been able to find any help. I believe I have warts also and years ago a biopsy by a dermatologist was done on one pf the growths. They said it was a wart and gave me a liquid to put on it that did not work. I am a professional who is titally ashamed to wear any type of open shoe.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The rash looks like little circles...in some places little round pits along the edge of the sides of my feet tharthat go down to the sole on both sides but not under the feet. Ther is nothing on the toes. It is also just under the outer heek of each habright above the wrist
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dermatologists generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 10 months ago.

I'm Dr Chaithanya attending you. Can you send me a pic of the rash?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I sent photos as soon as they were requested. I received an email saying they were sent to you. I have not heard anything more. Now I am told the question os "closed." I am attempting to attach the files here but they will not attach.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I added some pics. I hope you can see them

Hi, I'm Dr Chaithanya attending you.

The question has been just posted to me.

Please wait, while I see the pictures and answer you accordingly.

I ahve seen the pictures. I see multiple wart like structures all over. Now you need to consult a dermatologist first, who can take biopsies at 2 to 3 places to confirm what it is, and can do necessary blood tests to detect any viral load.

You will be given oral treatment and a topical treatemnt. It doesn't vanish suddenly.

It takes a course of treatment, and after the dermatologist report, I suggest you to consult a cosmetologist, who can suggest on Laser treatment if necessary.

Please feel free to ask if any furtherquestions. If done for now, please leave a positive rating

[Request to clickon the 5th star] above the chat box so I can get credit for helpingyou today.

We only get creditfor helping clients after positive feedback.

You can alwaysreach me with "For Dr. Chaithanya only" in the medical or healthcategories.

Below linkis the fastest way to reach me,

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-chaithanya/

A little bonus from your side is welcome and highly appreciated!

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com