dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

I recently just shaved my pubic region about a week ago.

Customer Question

Customer: Hello! I recently just shaved my pubic region about a week ago. about 3-4 days later after shaving I had two painless scabs show up on my penis. I went to the doctor and he diagnosed it as a Folliculitis But now I have about 3 more scabs and some painless clusters of what looks like blistered right next to the scabs. They do not itch or hurt at all.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I had burning while I used the bathroom as well and the doctor said that was a case of Urethritis
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dermatologists generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 10 months ago.

Thank you for your question.

Can you please send a picture or two so that I can help you out in a better way.

Kindest regards