dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

, The left side of my groin and my inner left thigh has

Customer Question

Customer: ....
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The left side of my groin and my inner left thigh has been super sensitive and somewhat painful to touch also when I'm urinating I don't feel as relaxed as I usually do it doesn't sting, but it does have a sensation that the urine is extra hot
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dermatologists generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I also felst the sensitive skin sensation on my lower left leg. And I have noticed my apetite was a lil off today. So I'm a little confused on whats going on.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 10 months ago.

This is Dr. David

you could be having a hernia there or possibly a pinched nerve in your pelvis or sacrum causing this nerve sensitivity.

are you male or female?

how old are you?

what medications are you taking?

do you have a doctor you can see who can check your urine for infection and check the nerves in your leg?