Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

Negative reaction rash swelling itching to Just Hair color

Customer Question

negative reaction rash swelling itching to Just for Men facial Hair color
in a snow storm in Lancaster pa what can I use in house hold for relief
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
BAD FACIAL SKIN RASH FROM JUST FOR MEN HAIR COLORING -- BEARDHELP -- NEED SIMPLY REMEDY IN A SNOW STORM

How long ago did the rash and swelling start?

Where is the swelling?

Are you having any breathing issues or tightness in your chest?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
THREE DAYS --- FACE-- NO-- YES HEART CIRCULATION -- TYPICAL BLOOD THINNERS AND CHOLESTEROL

Thank you for that information.

Since it has been going on for three days you can try cold compresses.

if you can get it, 50 mg of benadryl orally as well as 1% hydrocortisone cream should help.

Of course, never use that stuff again.....

Don't use things like witch hazel as that will just irritate things more.

The good news? In time you should be fine.

Does this make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS