dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

To you i have got the exact same skin problem with this lady

Customer Question

Customer: good day to you i have got the exact same skin problem with this lady you diagnosed four years prior not sure what it was then as this picture will show did you ever come to a conclusion or i maybe did not understand your answer could you kindly advise me to this my tummy is exactly the same with the branches and colour i cannot paste the pic but we might be on the same page
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: how could i forward you a picture ?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dermatologists generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 10 months ago.

This is Dr. David

here are instructions to how to upload a clear jpg photo from a computer

type a word in the textbox and highlight it

then select the "chain" icon above the textbox or the paper clip icon to upload a jpg

this opens a window where you can click next to the text box to select the jpg or pdf file on your computer to upload into JustAnswer

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert