dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

I have a burning sensation on the skin around my eyes. My

Customer Question

I have a burning sensation on the skin around my eyes. My skin will look red and also drys up at times. I have put oil around it which at times helps with the dryness and also hydro-cortisone. Both those things though only provide mild short term relief.
I also have the same thing happening on the middle of both my arms opposite my elbows.
I'm not sure what is causing this I thought maybe it was the consumption of milk which I have ceased but my symptoms have only worsened since,
Any idea what I am looking at and what options for treatment might be available to me?
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. Nair replied 10 months ago.

Thank you for your question. My name is***** and I will do my best to provide a useful input.

Would a photograph of the affected area be possible at your convenience? Do let me know if this is a problem.