dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

My name is ***** ***** and I have been having a lot of acne

Customer Question

Customer: Hi my name is ***** ***** and I have been having a lot of acne problems recently and am looking for a way to stop it
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: yes for one, I have a rash along my hairline I am a guy with long hair and it happens on both sides of my face and i keep getting what looks like pimples on my face but never form heads they just are red bumps?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dermatologists generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. Nair replied 10 months ago.

Thank you for requesting me - would a photograph of the affected area be possible at your convenience?