dr abid
dr abid, Doctor (other than dermatologist)
Experience:  I have completed my training in Internal Medicine with sufficent experience to handle variety of patients having skin problem
16766337

I have red dots on the tops of my feet and the tops of my

Customer Question

Customer: I have red dots on the tops of my feet and the tops of my feet and ankles are red, itchy and burning. My toes and bottoms of feet feel numbs and do not itch or burnt
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: no athletes foot. happens when I put my feet up to sleep in bed and stops when I walk about.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dermatologists generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
The itching comes and goes.It goes when I get up and feet are on the ground and comes when my feet are up.
there is a small amount of edema and the skin is generally reddened.\
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
it happens mostly at night and is intense enough to keep me awake.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
both feet. The dots are close to and on the tops of the toes and are very small.
Expert:  dr abid replied 10 months ago.

Hi there ...

Thank you for your question ...

Burning sensation , redness , burning are he features of nerve issue and possibility of low levels of Vitamin B 12 is highly likely .

It would be ideal for you to get check your Vitamin B12 levels and to replace them appropriately .

So please proceed as I advised you .

Good luck .

Positive feedback will be appreciated .

Thanks .

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
b12 is fine for me. Only my dr. said just watch it. However, it keeps me up at night and is very intense.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
my b12 checks come out fine and I take the supplement already. I do have diabetes and recently had ablation for my atrial fibrillation.
Expert:  dr abid replied 10 months ago.

Well you should start Vitamin B 12 , that will help you out .

Even in Diabetics B 12 is good for nerve functions .

So it will help you definitely .

Good luck .

Please rate my answer as good service .

Thanks .