Dr  S.A.Alam
Dr S.A.Alam, MBBS
Experience:  MBBS/FCPS (R)
16248889

I get sores or break out, every time i get sick from sinus

Customer Question

Customer: i get sores or break out, every time i get sick from sinus or cold-but i break out in my pubic area
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: starts out with what looks like small water blisters, itching, looking online i would think i have harpies. usually last about a week. usually only happens when my immune system is down like with a cold or sinus infection
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Dermatology Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: i can wait
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr S.A.Alam replied 10 months ago.

Thank you for your question, this seems like an allergic or immune response whenever you have infection, in most cases these heal after infection is gone. You can use combination of steroid and antibiotic creams over this area to avoid spread and decrease the chances of reoccurrence. Let me know if you have questions, thank you.