dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

I have a issue with skin feeling like I have worms crawling

Customer Question

I have a issue with skin feeling like I have worms crawling in it my face and head my eyes get foggy and sometimes my mind feels distorted I have gotten different if you call them parasites out of sores in top of my ears and cough up little flat things look like parasites and if I put things on my skin sometimes little white look like worms only 1/16 teaches long so maybe there not but when they come out skin stops crawling in those places no one will help me what test due I need to know what to due please help me
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  khagihara replied 10 months ago.

How tall are you? How much do you weigh? Any weight change? Can you attach the photos here? When did it start? Is it consistent? Is it getting worse? Any other symptoms such as pain and itch? Are you aware of anything which might have brought this on? Is your stress increased at home or work just before the symptom started? Any medical problems? Any surgeries? Any medications including over-the-counter pills and herbs? Do you use illegal drugs? Any family medical history including mental illness?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Ive had many surgeries I'm not really the best of health 60 percent colon out rest is twisting not functioning good it started after open sores on legs I got from barley and wheat straw scratched skin open I keep ripping scabs off cause they itch had open sores on head three months couldn't get to heal took legs two months to heal I'm 5, 3" 160 lbs I take lots of delcolax and prune juice sometimes linzess it's proscribed to me my anal itches sometimes a lot i had at least 6 knee scopes one replaced the other one had two surgeries needs to be replaced lots pain replaced hysterectomy appendix to tonsils adnoids out facial gland surgery one back fusion now bulging disc lots pain due epidural a and trigger injections every 6 weeks for pain had nerves burned but growing back molers out right shoulder fixed I'm not crazy or mental I know what I feel and I'm not seeing thing I have pics on my computer in ND I live in SD so don't have access to it unless I drive to get it what due you think they are

Have you had peripheral blood eosinophilia checked? If you have parasite infection, the number should be increased (absolute eosinophil count >500 cells/microL).