Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob, Medical Doctor
Experience:  20 Years in Internal Medicine, Neurology and Sports Medicine
61817858

Sex lasted couple of hours/ 3 times....(vigorous). hands,

Customer Question

Sex lasted for a couple of hours/ 3 times....(vigorous). hands, mouth and vagina. Had to stop from pain. I have had to stop several times in the past 3 months because of some sort of trauma. But it does not feel like I should need to even though I can see the trauma. My penis has had a foul odor recently. No pustules. No Itching. I am recently getting over Molluscum Contagiosum. The "trauma" happened 2 nights ago and slowly became darker and raw. I have applied some clindamycin solution 1%, that I had been prescribed for some ingrown hairs,(that turned out to be molluscum) and some Clotrimazole cream. I have a history of eczema on my face and chest, but not there.
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
added 2 photos
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
it just seems too fragile...
Expert:  Dr. Bob replied 10 months ago.

there appears to be loss of the top layer of skin and some excoriations...this could be from fingernails or teeth. the exposed skin is more vulnerable, of course, to secondary bacterial infection, so the topical antibiotic is reasonable.

Expert:  Dr. Bob replied 10 months ago.

This is unlikely eczema as it would not appear so suddenly and typically itches a lot. It is not likely fungal either for the same reasons. As fungi can sometimes take advantage of breaks in the skin in the groin region, using the clotrimazole cream is also reasonable. If this is trauma with a secondary bacterial infection (accounting for the odor perhaps) it should improve with careful topical care and antibiotics. While less likely an STI, if the sex was unprotected, it would be wise to be tested for the usual culprits 2-3 weeks after possible exposure.

Expert:  Dr. Bob replied 10 months ago.

How are your lesions doing? Any improvement? Let me know if you have any follow up questions. I would happy to help further.

Expert:  Dr. Bob replied 10 months ago.

Hi Ryan. If you have no more questions, please don't forget to provide a rating so we know how we did. This is the only way I get compensated for my time and expertise. Best wishes.