Dr. Muneeb Ali
Dr. Muneeb Ali, Intensivist
Experience:  MBBS, MD, MCCM.Currently working in Critical Care Medicine with 10 year experience in Medicine
22950887

I got a massage. I might just be a snob. But the table and

Customer Question

I got a massage. I might just be a snob. But the table and doom didn't look great. When the lady was massaging me I noticed she had red dots all over her arms. I end the massage. Can I get anything from a massage?
She didn't touch my gentiles but I was naked on her not so clean looking table.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. Muneeb Ali replied 10 months ago.

Hi Paul,

Well the first thing is that it is unlikely that you will get any STD in this manner so that rules out HIV, chlamydia etc completely. Now there are diseases which can be transmitted via touch, which include transmission of bacteria which may be present on her hands. Bacteria such as staph aureus can be transmitted as well as intestinal infections like C.Diff. Now the presence of red dots doesnt necessarily mean that you would get something from that lady. The best thing to do would be take a bath with copious amounst of soap. Most of the time that would get rid of any bacteria on the body. But i think you should be fine.

I hope I have been helpful and this answers your query. Please remember to assign a feedback rating so JA will compensate me for my time. You are free to ask follow-up questions thereafter at no charge although any bonuses would be appreciated. Please allow up to 24 hours for a follow-up response if I am signed off.

If, for some reason, you are not satisfied with the answer, I would appreciate knowing why so that I can try to clear up any misunderstanding that may have taken place and still earn a positive rating from you. Finally, you may request me in the future by beginning the question with "THIS IS FOR Dr. Muneeb Ali".

Thank you for using Just Answer.

If you are satisfied, Please leave a POSITIVE rating by clicking on the stars below, until you do i am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating.

Do you have any more questions?

Do you have any more questions?