Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

My name is ***** ***** and i have red bumps under by belly

Customer Question

Customer: my name is ***** ***** and i have red bumps under by belly under breast and armpit they don't itch or hurt
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I'm overweight and always have been. when i was showering i felt it first under my belly. then looked in the mirror and seen a few under my breast and armpit im not sur gif it from not moisturizing enough and scratching my dry skin which usually happened in winter i also have sensitive skin if i scratch i get a little eczema some of them look like its from scratching but the ones under my armpit is weird
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Dermatology Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 10 months ago.

Hi and thanks for the query,

It seems like these are inflammation of glands specially in your armpit, they can be from scratching dry skin or from infection in the lymph nodes. I would suggest you should get them examined by a physician as any lump in the axilla is to be evaluated thoroughly to rule out any breast disease. You should apply good moisturizer if the area is dry but you might need steroid cream in case of dermatitis or antibiotics depending upon physical examination. Take lots of fluid to keep your skin well hydrated.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Wish you good health.