Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

I assume that there is nothing close to a cure loss because

Customer Question

Hello I assume that there is nothing close to a cure for hair loss because it'd be the holy grail for middle aged men and it would be the biggest news topic of all time instead of laughable snake oil schemes on infomercials or at hair salons. Is this about right?
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Can you upload a picture of your hair loss?

When did you first notice this?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My hair started falling out when I was about 25. there was no pattern. It just started getting really fine and thin all over and progressed until I was hospitalized with liver failure and malnutrition. After treatment I got healthy and started growing baby hair and it seemed to begin growing out but I think it's stopped. My blood tests about three months ago were perfect so I don't believe it's nutritional. I'm 40 now.