dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

, 8 weeks ago I developed an eczema like rash on my

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: 8 weeks ago I developed an eczema like rash on my left hand between the 3 smaller fingers about 3 weeks later I developed a rash with randome spots on my chest and torso - very itchy and since then graually the rash has spread to my arms and legs above the knees. Last week it started on the tops of my feet and yesterday on my lower legs. The rash and spots do not all look the same.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Dermatology Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 11 months ago.

This is Dr. David

how old are you?

are you man or woman?

what medications are you taking?

can you upload a clear jpg photo of your skin and rashes from a computer so I can better help you?

here are instructions

type a word in the textbox and highlight it

then select the "chain" icon above the textbox or the paper clip icon to upload a jpg

this opens a window where you can click next to the text box to select the jpg or pdf file on your computer to upload into JustAnswer

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert