Dr. Nair
Dr. Nair, Dermatologist
Experience:  MBBS, MD (Dermatology, Venereology & Leprology)
40004158

I recently used scrubbing brush to exfoliate and went too

Customer Question

Hey I recently used scrubbing brush to exfoliate and went too close to the bottom of my eye now I have creases anything u recommend ?
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. Nair replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. My name is***** and I will do my best to provide a useful input.

This sounds like creases secondary to an irritant reaction of the skin. These usually go away with intense moisturizing over 1-2 weeks. You can use a regular moisturizer like Cetaphil for this but around the eye hyaluronic acid serums can work well - Uriage Isofill Eye Contour is a very good product for this, to be used twice a day for 4-6 weeks at least. If there is any redness in the area then you can additionally use 1% Cortizone cream twice a day for a week to help get rid of the inflammation.

All of the above are available over the counter without a prescription.

Please feel free to ask if you have any queries. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.