dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

Red flat bumps in a cluster on side of neck and on side of

Customer Question

red flat bumps in a cluster on side of neck and on side of face not on checks closer to ear. Small bumps on forehead almost hair line nothing in front of face just a couple in same spots on left of face. Most all on right side. Back has several red flat bumps few small raised on chest. We have changed shampoos nothing helps. Female age 20
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  dermdoc19 replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for asking your question. Is it possible to forward a pho

tograph? Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No she is away for wknd. Sorry
Expert:  dermdoc19 replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your reply.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Am I getting an answer???
Expert:  dermdoc19 replied 1 year ago.

I apologize for not giving you an answer. I misunderstood and thought that I would be receiving a picture after she came back from the weekend. I really cannot give you a good answer without a picture. Maybe, one of the other experts on this site might be able to help. With that in mind, I will OPT OUT. I hope they can be of useand you can receive the assistance you seek.

Expert:  Dr. Nair replied 1 year ago.

I see your question has been pending for a while. I agree with dermdoc19 that its impossible to provide information of any accuracy without a photograph. Are you able to upload some photographs over the next couple of days?