dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

I have molesmon my palm and leg and they make me worry about

Customer Question

Customer: Hi, my name is ***** ***** I have molesmon my palm and leg and they make me worry about
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Well, the one on the palm ihas color variation and the mole on the leg have irregular border but uniform color
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Dermatology Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yea, i can wait
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .

Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:

Could you send me a photo of the condition at your convenience?

You can upload the photo on www.photobucket.com and send me the link

Other method of uploading photo or a file is:

1.Click the paperclip icon

2.Click the Browse icon

3.Click the Browse button

4.Select your file and click Open

5.Click OK

6.Click Insert

7.Click Save Changes on this page

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks doc, actually I have a new concern and it is a big brown black oval looking spot on the bottom of left scrotum. The diameter is about 5-6 mm. The darker part is on to the left part of the entire spot and rest of it seems to have a very light brown color. The border is kinda of clear. Ando I have been noticing this for at least a year. I have had testicle uncomfort before and that's how I found it. Although the testicle remains fine and I didn't pay much attention to the brown spot until I came across with something named melanoma online. Also, there has been no dramatic change of the spot during the one year period......at least in my eyes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also the surface of the spot feels just like normal skin. There is no pain or itching. And my testicles seem fine since I re-do a ultrasound of testicles like two weeks ago and everything came out normal but the spot has been there sincertainly last year
Customer: replied 1 year ago.