dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

I've got a pimpile like in my penis and drains a clear

Customer Question

I've got a pimpile like in my penis and drains a clear liquid
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It appear like a small pimple with pus on it exactly 2 weeks ago, I pressed it and all this pus went out but the area was red; the next day I just took 2g of azytromicine and waited for it to disappear, then and through the same day the spot was draining a transparent liquid. After four days I didn't take any medication but I was applying a cream called "mupirox" which is an antibiotic, but I noticed that the pimple was not disappearing and that was continuing draining a clear transparent liquid, so I started taking cyprofloxacin 500 mg for four days twice a day and kept on applying the cream. Two days after that and a week after the pimple appeared, I went to a dermatologist and I explained to her everything, and she said that for her it was a virus or something like that because I've tried taking antibiotics with no result, so she told me to take 8 pills of valtrex ~ 4 in the morning and 4 in the night. Until now (tomorrow it will be three weeks) it still draining that transparent liquid and it's still kinda red the area.
I feel no pain, I had sex but with protection and just oral sex unprotected, I haven't developed any blister that I know is a clear symptom of herpes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .

Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:

DO you have history of lymph node enlargement ?

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not at all
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What does it look like?
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 1 year ago.

Has it improved after taking Valtrex now or is it the same ?

Lymph node look like bumps or lumps in the groin area near the upper thigh .

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I took valtrex just for five days as I mentioned, and it didn't improve. The spot is still draining a clear liquid, is not like a lot but I get to check the area everyday after taking a shower and I see small amounts of liquid coming out
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Why doesn't it heal up itself? What's that clear liquid? Why is still coming out? Can I have sex normally? Next Friday will be a month since it appeared. If it were herpes, could it appear like a spot that sends out liquid?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm sending a couple of pictures taken today, it forms like it looks when it fills it self with the liquid, if I press it, the clear liquid will come out and that part will get even; and then again wait until it's filled back. I'm not squeezing it since two week ago but still pours out the liquid by itself
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 1 year ago.

Thank you very much for the photo images sent.

I have seen the image in zoom mode.

They look more like a cyst that is releasing the fluid.

It does not look like any infection / herpes / or genital wart.

It is a condition that would need to be reduced by cryofreezing which is a procedure done at the doctors clinic to eliminate the cyst.

do you Agree with what I have mentioned ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't know if cysts release liquid and become flat and the they refills again .. Well I guess is kinda hard to determine what that stuff is without a physical examination