DrThomasMd
DrThomasMd, Internist/homeopath
Experience:  Internal medicine doctor/homeopathy medical and homeopathic approaches to skin disorders.
24257177

I asked this questions many times now I woke up this morning

Customer Question

I asked this questions many times now I woke up this morning with a little whitehead check out the picture let me know please.
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I laid down for 5 min checked again that mark is gone no whiteness not even a mark on the skin where it was
Expert:  khagihara replied 12 months ago.

It is strange. Did you touch the whitehead?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
it did not hurt

Did you try to remove it?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I did not play with it much .. In the fear of popping it and not being able to show my doctor. I just ran my finger over it and pushed it.

It could be debris. Have you had it before?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
In a different spot I did white liquid came out
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
4 weeks ago but I was using a lot of lotromin

If it is fungal infection, the area should be red. I don't think it is fungal infection. It could be just debris. It is not likely the inside suddenly popped up. You don't need to worry about it.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
It does get red in the area at times
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Could this be herpes

It doesn't look herpes. If it was a blister, it could become an ulcer and then crust. But you should have pain. Since it gets red, it could be debris from fungal infection.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I do get pain here an there but never seen anything crust over or scab up or discharge yellow liquid.
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
The pain is a more burning pain not itchy pain like a rash

Fungal infection also causes burning pain.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
What should I put on it? It's been two months of pain

You already used lotromin. It could be fungus resistant to lotromin or something else. I recommend you see a dermatologist to take a sample and have a skin biopsy.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I have been frustrated not getting any answers with solutions been to a couple docs.. I just don't know where to go from here

Did they take a sample and have a skin biopsy?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
No they said they don't see anything wrong it comes and goes ... And they said everything looks normal ..

Didn't they see redness?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
No not really because usually my skin down there will get browner or more red when it goes it protection mode and shrivels up.. If that makes sense.. I'm just lost for answers .. I'm so stressed out with neck pain headaches over this

How tall? How much do you weigh? Any medical problems? Any medications? Any family medical history?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I'm 6 foot 4 250 pounds. No medical problems really.. Family history of heart attack high blood pressure diabetes. Prostate cancer... I have been on cipro and doxy for two months been diagnosed with enlarged prostate due to prostititus .. White blood cells were found in my urine after prostate message.. I also suffer from excess swearing so I was taking robinul for that for over a year to control my sweating. I do tend to get high blood pressure when I'm nervous some highest was 145/100

Since your doctors can't find the skin lesion, it could be due to the nerve problem in the glans. You should try to take oral neurontin or cymbalta. It also helps neck pain & headaches.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
That is possible I could have nerve problems? Now I do have bulging disks in my back in the past and pack pain and hip pain.. I'm just more scared this resembles herpes. But from pics I have seen online I don't think it is but in my head I'm thinking it is...

After the white one is gone, the skin looks normal.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
your opinion would you rule out herpes

No herpes.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I don't know if you saw my other posts with pictures. I'm just stressed trying to figure out why I feel like this .. Now I did have prostititus in the past with Penis pain.. Put never saw skin changes as much.. And I noticed it came after a. Sexual encounter almost 11 weeks ago.. That's why I'm worried but all my doctors tell me it's nothing and stress can play a factor. But I believe it's some kinda of fungal infection cause I have had pain on top of my glands that come and go for many months

Try neurontin or cymbalta. If it works, it is not fungal infection.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Can I get that otc.. Do you still believe it's not herpes

No, they are prescription medications. Not herpes.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
No I'm saying my condition do you still believe it's not herpes? Are you able to prescribe meds or do I need to try to get it from my own doc?

It is not herpes. You need to get it from your doctor.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Ok so herpes sore would crust over like pictures I saw? And pimples or white filled areas that pop could be from a fungal infection. ? And fungal infections can make you sick tired and so on? Can they cause that

Ok so herpes sore would crust over like pictures I saw? Yes. And pimples or white filled areas that pop could be from a fungal infection? No. And fungal infections can make you sick tired and so on? No. sick tiredness could be due another cause such as diabetes, depression, underactive thyroid, and so forth.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Then what could caused the pimples
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 12 months ago.

Hi

The other expert has opted out

Do you have a specific question that has not been answered?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
trying to figure this all out
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I just don't know what's going on can u help

This is a harmless cyst.

Use a hot compress and do soap scrubs for several days to a week.

If it does not resolve, show it to your doctor.

Please click a positive rating.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Do you think it could've herpes

Not by this picture.

Please click a positive.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Is there sweat glands and oil glands that can get infected and irratated

Yes.

I have told you what I think this is.

Your doctor will confirm that, I believe.

I have still seen no positive rating, and that is the only way we can provide this service as we are paid per positive rating only.