dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

My name is ***** ***** and have the same issue as this

Customer Question

Customer: my name is ***** ***** and have the same issue as this question. redness on the nostril/creases of my nose. how do I get rid of it? is there any topical creams I can apply?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i do have some dilated capillaries in this area and have had laser treatments. the capillaries are hardly noticeable its juts the overall redness that doesn't seem to go away
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Dermatology Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Dr Chaithanya attending you today.

From when do you have the redness. Is the redness noticed after the Laser treatment?