dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

My fiancée is experiencing pinkish red splotches around her

Customer Question

Hi, my fiancée is experiencing pinkish red splotches around her groin and continues to grow along her legs and lower back. It does not itch or hurt. She went to the dermatologist, but they said we have to wait for her blood and skin results next week. What could it be? Should we be worried? My fiancée is 19 and female. She's Caucasian and has no allergies. I'm not sure if she has any history in the family with skin cancer, but her mother had breast cancer. They removed it before it got serious. If it's relevant, she has migraines about three times a week.
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Dr Chaithanya, attending you today.

Can I see the picture of the rash? From when she had it? what triggered? any idea?