DrHoellering
DrHoellering, Doctor
Experience:  Doctor of internal and general medicine self employed
61885400

Around torso breasts different red shapes larger ones pale

Customer Question

around torso breasts different red shapes larger ones pale cream inside not itchy or sore work around sugar fibres have had for two weeks spreading
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  DrHoellering replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

I am Dr. Hoellering and pleased to help you. It may be Pityriasis rosea, a commom skin rash. The cause is unknown, but we know that:

1. Pityriasis rosea is not contagious. 2. Pityriasis rosea clears up in about three to six weeks, sometimes a little longer. When clear, the skin returns to it's normal appearance. There will be no scars. 3. Pityriasis rosea is not related to foods, medicines, or nervous upsets. 4. Pityriasis rosea always disappears by itself. 5. A single scaling spot often appears 1 to 20 days before the general rash. The rash covers mainly the trunk but may spread to the thighs, upper arms, and neck. Pityriasis rosea usually avoids the face, although sometimes a few spots spread to the cheeks. 6. Second attacks of pityriasis rosea are rare.

If you had a picture I would like to have a look at it!

You have read my answer. If something is not clear yet, feel free to ask. If you are happy with my answer please hit a positive feedback button for me. Then I will receive some credit from the money you already payed for my help.

Thank you very much. I wish you a soon recovery!