Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

Some months ago I noticed 3 little dots on the right side of

Customer Question

Hi, some months ago I noticed 3 little white dots on the right side of my neck just below my ear, then noticed a couple of very small lumps around the same area, now I have quite a few very small lumps, sometimes its really itchy around that area, I am also tired all the time but I suffered from server depression in June and still not 100% so hopefully the tiredness is just down to that.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 1 year ago.

Hello from JustAnswer.

These may be obstructed sweat glands or possibly infected sweat glands. It also could be a diffuse infection of hair follicles. It would be unusual for a superficial skin problem to cause diffuse tiredness.

If you could attach a picture of the skin, then I may be able to say more than can be said based on the description.