dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

My lab findings have determined what it is not, but what it

Customer Question

my lab findings have determined what it is not, but what it can be. I am unsure on what to try next. This has been haunting me for some time now. Any suggestions?
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.

What is your problem?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you please read my past questions? 19 November 2015 04:55
I have received some kind of infection from a lady. I have been tested for Hepatitis, panel 083824, Chlamydia/GC Amplification, HSV1 and 2 - Specific Ab,lgG, and RPR. All tests were negative. What kind of infection could I have that cannot be treated? It causes a foul odor and people say it is the clap, but I cannot get rid of it? What can I try to finally get rid of this putrid odor? It also infects my bedding, clothes, and such.
17 November 2015 04:37
Vakul Aren Vakul Aren
Dermatologist
Hello,I am Dr. Aren and I will help with your query.The usual infections arising from the vaginal discherge include a yeast infection(Candidiasis),Neisseria gonorheae,Trichomoniasis,Genital herpes,Gardenerella vaginalis,HP virus(cause genital warts) and bacterial infections like staph/strep if there is vulval infection.Depending on the bacteria,they usually respond to antibiotics like Augmentin(amoxicillin-Clauvinic acid),Metronidazole ,antiviral drugs for HPvirus and warts. Gonorhhea will respond to strong antibiotics depending on the local resistance of the strains.
What kind of bacterial infections can come from a woman's vagina and what are the cures for this skin infection?
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.

I don't think you got any infection from the lady because the tests are negative. You could have problem in the liver, colon, kidney, and so forth. Also bacteria colonization in armpits causes odor. You should see your doctor (general practitioner, internal medicine, family doctor) to have an exam and a general blood test for the organs.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I didn't have the foul odor before I had sexual relations with a lady.
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.

Does your urine have the foul odor? Does your stool have the foul odor? Where does it come from?