Anthony Bray MD
Anthony Bray MD, Physician
Experience:  14 years of Family Practice Experience including most dermatology problems
13781349

Need help with toe and finger fungus.

Customer Question

Need help with toe and finger fungus.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Anthony Bray MD replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

I would recommend that you visit your doctor for this. The nail fungus problem would respond BEST to prescription treatment I would say...

I have seen good results with the oral anti-fungal antibiotic LAMISIL 250mg/day for 3 months ..

It takes a while due to the slow growth of nails.. the medicine is incorporated into the nail as it grows out and thus creates kind of a "fire wall" that the fungus can not grow into...

I hope that this information is helpful for you. Let me know if you have further questions. I will be happy to get back with you. If my answer has been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback. Thank You and Best Regards,

Anthony Bray MD