Anthony Bray MD
Anthony Bray MD, Physician
Experience:  14 years of Family Practice Experience including most dermatology problems
13781349

I have recently discovered some type of bump in between my

Customer Question

I have recently discovered some type of bump in between my butt cheeks. It tends to be painful while sitting and walking for longer periods of time. Not sure what it could be or the cause.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Anthony Bray MD replied 1 year ago.

From the location and the soreness that you describe i would suspect that you probably have a boil.. This is a limited skin infection.. You may have a little benefit to start applying NEOSPORIN PLUS three times a day. I would recommend that you have this checked tomorrow or soon as possible by your doctor. It may very well be that you could benefit from an oral antibiotic. Also possible that you could have developed a cyst under the skin which may need to be drained...

I hope that this information is helpful for you.Let me know if you have further questions of concerns. I will be happy to get back with you! If my answer has been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback. Thank You and Best Regards,

Anthony Bray MD