DrThomasMd
DrThomasMd, Internist/homeopath
Experience:  Internal medicine doctor/homeopathy medical and homeopathic approaches to skin disorders.
24257177

About 5 months ago I shaved my genital area and a few hours

Customer Question

About 5 months ago I shaved my genital area and a few hours after engaged in heavy dry humping and very brief oral sex. Prior to this I masturbated frequently with lotion. A few days following what looks like a white head or pimple appeared on the shaft of my penis about a half inch down around the foreskin. It doesn’t itch or hurt at all and it won’t pop but feels like there might be a tubular hardness. When trying to manipulate it a small amount of white yellow fluid comes to the surface, but won’t pop. The pimple has since gone away and is now a very slightly raised (almost not visible) pimple looking bump
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
added pictures
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 1 year ago.

Hello

I see nothing remarkable.

It might not be showing in the pics.

Please circle it in a pic with a better focus on the lesion

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please let me know if these are better. I have searched and have not really been able to find anything similar except perhaps penile acne, clogged oil pore, malia, penile comedone? I am concerned the bump is indicative of an STD.
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 1 year ago.

Looks like an old cyst.

It does not look like an STD, but, it must be examined with a dermatoscope to make sure it is not an atypical wart.

Any dermatologist can do this in the office.

OK, so that is an initial answer….

Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Would an old cyst look like a pimple initially? It look like a very small pimple now with a minute amount of white fluid that cannot be popped. Is there anything that can be used to remove the cyst all together? How common are warts and what is used to control them? Are warts transmitted orally? Will either or both of these eventually go away? Please keep pictures and conversation confidential.
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 1 year ago.

Many pimples are cysts.

The cyst would be removed in the doctors office, not at home.

Nothing looks like a wart here exactly but possible..

Warts in this area have to be removed, not controlled.

Warts can be transmitted orally.

Warts might or might not go away. The usually require treatment.

please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.