dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

I went to happy ending massage parlour and was worried that

Customer Question

i went to happy ending massage parlour and was worried that if the massause lady had any kind of std (herpes)(hpv)(Warts) on her mouth area or hands. the massause lady sucked on my nipples with her mouth... if she has herpes, warts, or any kind of std, will i get herpes, warts, or any kind of stds from her mouth sucking(coming in contact) with my nipples? am i safe? and also, my fingers coming in contact with the inner genital area?
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .

Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:

Can you tell me if the lady had any visible marks or lesions on her face ?

Only if she did have active blisters of herpes or warts present on her lips or tongue , then she can transmit the virus onto your nipple.

If she had active blisters or erosions she would have been in pain ( if it were herpes simplex)

It would be difficult to comment on warts as tiny warts are painless and difficult to see ( same like molluscum ) and hence whether she had them or not would be difficult to comment. But to reassure you did she have any visible lesions on her lips or around the mouth ?

If you fingers come in contact with inner genital area there is nothing to worry as no STD can spread through that manner .

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 1 year ago.

Hello

I am awaiting your response.
I would be happy to assist you .

Regards

Dr Pravin

Please do get back to me so I can help you . Thanks .