dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

What causes blood blisters on the scrotum, and how can i get

Customer Question

what causes blood blisters on the scrotum, and how can i get rid of them? thank you
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.

Can you attach the photos here? Any symptoms? When did it start? Are you aware of anything which might have brought this on? Any medical problem? Any medications?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it s been that way for 2 yrs. cant attach photos but there the size of pin heads on the back side of my scrotum. i have sugar and take metoprolol tartrate 25mg, metformin hcl 1000 twice a day,lisinopril 5mg, atorvastatin cal cium 80mg, glimepride 4mg and pantoprazole dr 40mg. p.s. thought i wouldnt be charged if you couldnt tell me what is going on? thank you hershel scott
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.

They seem to be angiokeratoma of Fordyce. They are benign. If you are concerned cosmetically, they can be treated with excision, electrosurgery, and laser surgery.