dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

Please I need serious medical help concerning my face..I am

Customer Question

Good morning..please I need serious medical help concerning my face..I am 26 years old and I live in Nigeria...I've been having serious reaction on my face and its getting to a year now.I've seen two dermatologist and tried various forms of treatment here in nigera but it keeps getting worse,am being treated for acne but I've never had this skin condition or any serious breakout before now...when it all started it was just one bump at the corner of my face and the size of a pimple so I tried to press it but its just hard inside and nothing comes out now its getting inflamed and spreading to the other side of my face and now its all over my face...I've used doxycycline,benzoyl peroxide,clindamycin.and blood purification drugs,I changed my soap to sebamed olive cleansing bar and I stopped using cleansers or cream but it doesn't seem to be getting better...please help I need a proper diagnosis of what is wrong with my skin because it might not be acne..I would be glad if I get a reply... Thanks
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .

Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:

Do you have history of Diabetes?

Do you have photo that you can send me across at your convenience?

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic