khagihara
khagihara, Medical doctor
Experience:  Trained in the multiple medical fields for many years.
20084961

I have a rash of some sort on the front of my lower leg.

Customer Question

I have a rash of some sort on the front of my lower leg. Tiny blisters they seem like. And Seems like it's getting worse and spreading and itches like crazy! I have no idea what this is. Never had anything like this before. Please help!
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.

Can you attach the photos here? Are there people around you who have similar problem? When did it start? Are you aware of anything which might have triggered it? Any medical problem? Any surgeries? Any medications? How tall are you? How much do you weigh?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I really have no idea what this is or what triggered it. It started very small maybe about a month ago. The more I itch the worse it gets. I'm 5'6 and weigh about 190 right now. I have gained some weight. Not sure if that's what's caused it.
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.

They seems to be folliculitis if you shaved the area or take a spa. Gently wash the infected skin twice a day with antibacterial soap, then apply Neosporin. If it doesn't help, you should see your doctor.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i think it started after I shaved last. Thank U for the answer
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.

You are welcome. Take care.