Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

I have damage my (stratum corneum)hydrolipid film, I bought

Customer Question

I have damage my facial (stratum corneum)hydrolipid film, I bought the new product called Morning burst from Clean and clear (cleanser) and when I put on face I felt burn, and my skin got sensitive prior to that I had normal skin. I know it's (hydrolipid
film) which I damage how to heal it fast, my face feels taut and dry after washing it . Reacts to out world , cold, heat and sun, and it's very sensitive and reacts to every products creams or cleaners that I use on my face makes it more dry. I was wondering
how long it take to repair my faical hydrolipid,and what products to put on which goes smooth into my face and give hydration and same time repair hydrolipid , and how long it will take to repair , And before that cleanser which damage my skin I was cleansing
too much and and exfoliating 3 times a weeks Please do not answer my Question if you don't know about treatment prior to that I have spoke with two doctors which are Dr. Natasha and Dr. Uzair which they didn't not provide me with any help and charge me for
service .
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have include two picture ,
In First picture is damage face with water loss damage epidermis.
2nd picture when I was normal with hydrated face please help
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

How long has this been going on?

How do you know that there is damage?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
2 months ago damage my skin
Prior to that I had normal skin, wouldn't react to any moisturizer, cleanser, water, sun, wind, cold, but now everything changed . I react to everything .
I don't have any medical problems

thank you for that additional information.

The pictures do not give enough detail on the condition of your skin....

If you stop using all products and only clean your face with a mild soap like Dove, your facial hydolipoid should be back to normal in 7 to 14 days.

You should also stop all exfoliating during this time.

Once things are repaired you should seriously consider consulting with a dermatologist who specializes in sensitive and damaged skin.

Does this make sense to you?

Don't forget to mash the positive (excellent is the most fun to push) feedback button.....without this important step on your part the funds you left on deposit are not released and my kids will spend another cold winter barefoot ;)

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I don't go up in a puff of smoke -- I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You don't have any knowledge on sensitive and damage skin , the question is related to my damage skin , and I have used dove soap already which made my face worse . I want to get away from this sensitivity and damage skin and want the skin that I had before Normal. Thanks if you can't help me out please disregard my question. And it's been two month that I am suing mild cleanser and vaseline which are helping me slowly . I won't be able to credit you until I am satisfied with my answer thank you

Time to see a dermatologist in person.

I wish you the very best.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thanks