dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

Recently i noticed a small spot on penis. I had unprotected

Customer Question

Hi, recently i noticed a small white spot on penis. I had unprotected sex about 5 days ago, and am wondering if i may have contracted something? This could have been there before but i have never looked
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There is no pain whatsoever, and there is another very small spot near it which i took a photo of yesterday, but it seems to have gone.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also, would you please be able to delete the two images once you have answered my question. the first one is of the more noticable spot, the second photo of the one that has basically gone away. thankyou
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .

Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:

You noticed the spots only after the sexual intercourse?

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i only noticed after sexual intercourse but ive never really looked before so they could have been there before and i was just unaware.
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 1 year ago.

Thank you very much for the reply.

The look more like smegma which is nothing but a normal collection of the mucous of the glans penis.

Can you touch these growths with your finger? Do you feel them as small stubs or do they feel like they are at level with the skin.

Do they come off or can they be scratched out?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can touch them it but i cant wipe it off, it seems to stick. It sticks up a little, but not much, i think
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just tried wiping it off and you cant, but it also barely sticks up at all, like i can barely even feel anything
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 1 year ago.

Do you have apple cider vinegar with you at home?

Do you have a doctor who can do a cryofreezing for you?

The history and the photos do indicate that these growths need attention as they are white fleshy and they stick up like fingers and you CANNOT wipe them off . One of the above mentioned techniques will help.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will go to the doctor next week then, what would you say they are though?