Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

I have something burrowed in my scalp, these things jump,

Customer Question

I have something burrowed in my scalp, these things jump, they crawl from hair to my ears, my eyes and there is also a burrow on my one spot on my back. I have tried cider vinegar, over the counter creams, home remedies to get these things off of me. I have gone to two dermatologist nothing given has helped. I know this real because 1) I know what I feel, 2) I watch people near me how they react when near me or in the same room.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.

Can you please attach a picture or two of your problem so that I can give you a better opinion.

Kind regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You cannot see this you have it is a small raised section of my scalp. I am going to the MD tomorrow. Additionally, whatever is the product of this is microscopic.
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.

It would not be possible for me to give an opinion without seeing the pictures.