DrThomasMd
DrThomasMd, Internist/homeopath
Experience:  Internal medicine doctor/homeopathy medical and homeopathic approaches to skin disorders.
24257177

In November, I noticed bites on my then in December I got so

Customer Question

In November, I noticed bites on my butt then in December I got so itchy at night on my back I couldn't sleep. I used Permethrin many times and it helped but didn't completely go away, so I started using both Permethrin and Ivermectin for 5 weeks and it went away. A few months later, something is back. I feel a crawling sensation on my torso, pubic area, and have bites on my face when I am not treating with TTO. I also have bites on my torso, around armpit/breast area, shoulder and hands(not in webbing) which I treat with TTO and they go away, but I can't seem to completely be rid of them. I don't see any S-shaped burrows? Can demodex be this aggressive or do you think it is scabies? It followed me on a trip, so I don't think it is bird mites? I feel crawling in my scalp. Using TTO shampoo seems to help. What do you think it is? It isn't bed bugs, had professional look around bed. Any suggestions to treat immune system? Had full physical, nothing detected with immune system.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 1 year ago.

Hi

This is not dermadex.

The onjly way to properly diagnose this is examination.

Itching without a rash is usually not bug bites.

It can be a systemic problem.

OK, so that is an initial answer….

Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank-you. I do have visible bite looking systems which I treat with Tea Tree Oil. When I use the TTO the crawling feeling goes away, however, the bite marks last for a long time. I also have pin prink sensations on occasion. Very strange. I in the process of eliminating sugar and adding more fermentation foods to my diet. Sometimes the spot itching is very intense, but not often.
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 1 year ago.

Could be allergy as well.

OK, so that is an initial answer….