DrThomasMd
DrThomasMd, Internist/homeopath
Experience:  Internal medicine doctor/homeopathy medical and homeopathic approaches to skin disorders.
24257177

I just got a small wart on my hand frozen via nitrogen

Customer Question

I just got a small wart on my hand frozen via nitrogen treatment by a doctor today. The wart has a somewhat bubble on it which seems to be filled with a clear substance and I was wondering if I should pop it or not because I don't see how I'm going to put a band-aid on it
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 1 year ago.

Hello

I do not do phone calls.

No you should not pop this.

you can infect it that way.

You will need to show it to the doctor, and you might need a prescription antibiotic cream

called mupiricin.

OK, so that is an initial answer….

Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.

Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 1 year ago.

I would be glad to look at a picture here.