DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor
Experience:  Internal Medicine Physician
55099014

I gave oral sex to a man 26 days ago. Once. Didn't brush

Customer Question

I gave oral sex to a man 26 days ago. Once. Didn't brush teeth before. Didn't get much in my mouth, only accidentally. No sores or cuts in my mouth. Found out later he is uncircumcised...didn't notice. Been a widow and non sexually active for 8'years. So this is amazingly bad luck. 15 days after the brief encounter I dveloped an itchy pimply rash on right side of face,,the left side was added, then left neck, right side of neck, then just below my neck in front of chest, along with tops of hands and tops of wrists. These rashes are itchy, not horribly though. They are pimply, maybe like poison ivy but the individual pimples are maybe smaller than poison ivy. Not as itchy. Then a flatter rash looking a bit like eczema began to gro on my left flank (side of abdomen) and is now 12 inches tall approx. this is fairly itchy.
Nothing else is wrong. I feel especially good.
I cant bear to get tested for aids. Went to dermotologists but being a 50+ year old woman nobody would suspect so I was told it's contact dermatitis or other allergy, but I've never had allergies.
Does this sound like aids?
I have these rashes still
Asked by Me , 4 minutes ago
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Oh and a bit of the flatter rash has begun on my stomach. These flatter rashes begin by looking like scratch marks from me scratching. Then they coalesce. Also mistake above. The dominant side for all the rashes is definitely my left side. Thoght maybe my dogs left some mites on my bed. I sleep on my left. No idea.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Only other thing of note was that a few days before I had a bug bite mark on inside of arm opposite elbow. A round rash looking exactly like what is described for Lyme disease began to grow and itch quit a bit. Became 3 to 4 inches in diameter perfectly flat, and clear in a large portion of the middle of the circle.
Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 1 year ago.

do you have any pics?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do
Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 1 year ago.

please attach pic here

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can't send without paying even more which is now way over my copay
Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 1 year ago.

no it doesn't sound like AIDS

you cannot really get AIDS this way

Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 1 year ago.

you're welcome :)

please don't forget a positive rating for me