Dr. Nair
Dr. Nair, Dermatologist
Experience:  MBBS, MD (Dermatology, Venereology & Leprology)
40004158

54 year old male, gh stress life, no drug or alcohol

Customer Question

54 year old male, high stress life, no drug or alcohol consumption pimples on face never had even in adolescent years, swollen face yesterday released with benedryl this morning...washing face twice a day..nothing environmental has changed ie..soap detergents help
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. Nair replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. My name is***** and I will do my best to provide a useful input.

Would a photograph of the affected area be possible at your convenience?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please call trying to attach picture
Expert:  Dr. Nair replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately I cannot call as I am not based in the US. If you can transfer the photograph to your computer then the fastest way to get a picture to me is to upload it to the question box by clicking on the paper clip or tree icon in the question box toolbar. This toolbar does not display in google chrome and safari so an alternate browser may be required. You can also upload them to any free photo hosting site like picasa or photobucket and send me the link if you prefer.

Or you can email the photographs to***@******.*** with my name (For Dr Nair dermatology expert) in the subject line but they usually take a few hours to forward these to me. If you choose this option please make sure you ask for an acknowledgment from JustAnswer that they have received your mail, and let me know that you have sent it. Please note that you must send this from the same email address you registered with justanswer.

P.S: If you would still prefer a call I will opt out of the question to open it to other experts.