Dr. Nair
Dr. Nair, Dermatologist
Experience:  MBBS, MD (Dermatology, Venereology & Leprology)
40004158

I recently had protected sex 2 days ago with a girl who i

Customer Question

I recently had protected sex 2 days ago with a girl who i know to be quite promiscuous. As i mentioned it was protected, we used a condom. Im intelligent enough to understand that even with a condom, things can be transmitted in fluids, and even though i was wearing a condom, she left a lot of fluids on me.
I have no itching or burning, but i did notice this appearing on me today. Several little white pimple looking bumps on my shaft. It looks like folliculitis and i can see a tiny hair at the base of two of the bumps (hard to see in the pic) but i just wAnt to confirm.
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Here are the pics
Expert:  Dr. Nair replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. My name is***** and I will do my best to provide a useful input.

Yes this does look like typical folliculitis - the timeline also fits. I would suggest using an antibiotic ointment like Bacitracin twice a day on the affected area for 7 days or so and that should take care of matter. You can buy this over the counter without a prescription. Also stay as dry and clean as possible during this time - an antibacterial soap like Dial can be used for bathing.

Please feel free to ask if you have any queries. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.