DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor
Experience:  Internal Medicine Physician
55099014

I want to know some about skin just i have seen some

Customer Question

Hi i want to know some about skin just i have seen some actresses singers they have white skin more than when they was child. i add some pics about it childhood pics and after pics. can you tell me what they use medicine things for have that of skin. just
skin color different than to childhood. can you recommend me about that and i need more information about that things and other. i hope answers with much information
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 1 year ago.

Hello. I just got your question

Your pics look fantastic.

What are you wanting to change?

Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 1 year ago.

Please don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it. If you have more questions, just reply. :)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
just i have normal white color skin just not more i like to have change like that mostly that girl childhood pics no white just normal but after she have moree white skin and beauty. i want to know how to make change like that skin and what medicine use for that. you're dermatologist doctor so i think you know about that things so i hope advice for that and recommend me i think you can help me and if you can please contact me some expert doctors for that of things
Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 1 year ago.

You can bleach your skin but I doubt you need it

Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 1 year ago.

Please don't forget a positive rating.

If you have more questions, just reply :)