DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor
Experience:  Internal Medicine Physician
55099014

I have a sensitive spot on my nose located (when looking at

Customer Question

I have a sensitive spot on my nose located (when looking at me) on the right side of my nose, just above the nostril, kind of center of the "bulb" of my nose, and on the outside. It doesn't hurt normally, but if I put pressure on the spot, it is tender
with a sharp pain - almost a burning sensation within the skin. It is difficult to describe. The location of the pain/sensation seems to be located under a darker skin spot I've had for years - as far back as I can remember. The pain/sensation has been present
for over a month now; I would venture to say six weeks or so. Also, if I rub my nose by moving it back and forth like I sometimes do, that also aggravates it. What could this be? What should I do?
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 1 year ago.

do you have any more pics?

Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 1 year ago.

how long have you had this?