DrThomasMd
DrThomasMd, Internist/homeopath
Experience:  Internal medicine doctor/homeopathy medical and homeopathic approaches to skin disorders.
24257177

I just noticed a very strange issue I'm having on the

Customer Question

I just noticed a very strange issue I'm having on the outside of my right upper thigh. If it was red or scaly or itchy, I would be tempted to think it was ringworm. It seems to be just a circle of hard, raised flesh. The metal is soft and there does not appear to be any type of bike. There is no bulls-eye center. There is a very small area of redness, but honestly that could be from me touching it. It does not itch and it is not painful. There might be very, very slight warmness to touch. Unfortunately I do not have medical insurance with my new job yet, so if I could treat this over the counter with something I would like to try that first.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 1 year ago.

Hello

We do not treat or diagnose here.

I can set you in the right direction.

Please attach a picture